Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 13 On the Eve of Family Arrival

Well, here it is 11:15pm and I’m just starting to feel a little tired. I really thought that I would be able to resist the whole summer sun thing up here, and keep regular hours, but I have been going to bed a little later every night. Last few nights, maybe about 1am. Tonight I gotta get in bed pretty soon, though, because Big Days Start Tomorrow! My brother Bryan, sister-in-law Deidra (aka Deet), niece Kayla (13?), nephew Bryce (7?) and their first cousin Savannah (12?) are arriving tomorrow evening. I’m going to library first thing tomorrow morning to print off The Emailed List.Version Five or Six (I lost count, what can I say) and then I’m going shopping! With other people’s money! Yeah, bay-bee! And then I’ll stick all, or most all ;), of the goodies in their rented RV, reunite my truck and camper, and we’ll all spend the night at the RV rental place before heading out into The Last Frontier on Wednesday morning. So stay tuned for more regular updates during Vacation Days! I bought my fishing pole in Fred Meyers tonight, and all I can tell you, if I’m half as dangerous on the water as I was in the store, whacking stuff off the shelves as I turned corners: Fishies, Watch Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment