Saturday, May 16, 2009

May 16 In Tennessee, Visiting the Street Side







I went to Aunt Betty and Uncle Bill's house in the afternoon and visited with them. I got to meet Aunt Rita for the first time - she and Uncle John came out from Nashville. Paul, Alice and Ruthie live just a couple of house away from Aunt Betty and Uncle Bill, and it was so great to see them too! Aunt Betty made lasgna for dinner, yum yum! And homemade chocolate chip cookies!
I managed to lose my phone while I was there, but by some miracle, it was found after I left, by a woman at WalMart. That's a mystery because I didn't stop at a WalMart until I couldn't find Carl and June's house in New Johnsville. But regardless, Aunt Betty and Uncle Bill are mailing it to me in care of Danny at Danny's Campers, my Friday location, so life is good!
I spent the night in the driveway at Carl and June's house and didn't get away until the next afternoon. Carl showed me Google Earth and his very capable phone - wow. June made me an excellent ham and cheese omelet Sunday morning, delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment