Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May 19 In Oklahoma, Visiting the Coday Side
















I had a great time in Oklahoma! They fed me real good, too! I really enjoyed seeing everyone and meeting all my younger cousins! SeaJay (I have this spelled wrong, most likely - so send me a email and I'll correct it, someone!) showed me how he makes arrow heads. Winter is busy with tumbling and cheerleading. She’s learning to drive and takes the corners real slow and the straight-aways real fast! :) Adrienne is going back to Indiana; she is interested in missionary work. Cody is going to join the Marine Corp. Aunt Darlene and Uncle Nob have a lot of dogs! Uncle Nob is going to start up a small welding business. Barbara and Mark are looking for work; I just missed meeting their youngest son by a couple of days. Max, you would have enjoyed meeting all these cousins! We talked about noodling, which is fishing by sticking your hand into a hole, the giant catfish bites your arm and you pull it up! I just saw a couple of good videos on youtube about this – check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment