Monday, June 15, 2009

June 15 My Camera Cord is in Spokane

I flew from San Francisco to Seattle yesterday. Today I woulda / coulda / shoulda gotten caught up on the blog, but NO. I forgot my camera cord in Spokane, so all that (uploading pictures) will have to wait for another day or so now. I met John's parents today. His mom is having an out-patient type procedure done tomorrow at the hopsital here and we are staying at the hotel next door. It's neat, the hotel has little kitchens in each room and the hotel reserverations are tied to what's happening at the hospital. That is a good system for patients flying down from AK for healthcare. (John's parents are from Juneau.) Okay, so check back in a couple of days. Ciao.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo! We're missing you here...sounds like all is going well out there with friends, family and beautiful scenery. You are in the right part of the country....it is hotter than blazes here.
    love ya, M

    ReplyDelete
  2. well!! haha - just give it half a year and the tables will be turned! :) it SURE IS PRETTY OUT WEST, THOUGH!!

    ReplyDelete