Sunday, June 21, 2009

June 21 Happy Father's Day

Alrighty then, not a whole lot to report for today. There was a little more traffic on the roads. The trees got nicer, the mountains stayed hills, the sun came out. The end. :) It was a beautiful day, although I only took 8 pictures and they are all yeah,-so-what. I’m in Vanderhoof, BC (Dutch for "of the farm") this evening and spent quite a bit of time pouring over maps and the Milepost and Trailer Life after checking into the campground. I was briefly interrupted to give a quick tour of the camper. I forgot to mention that I met with Al and Elsie in Spokane this past Thursday for the same thing. When we were in Seattle, they saw my camper parked in John’s driveway, talked to Gary, got John’s number and called him, asking for the price, like it’s for sale. That Al, a real jokester. Anyway, it’s kinda fun to show people how it works. They are invariably impressed. I’m still blowing yellow-green snot and have a hacking cough, but eventually I will be well, I just know it. :) Happy Father’s Day to all the Daddies out there, especially mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment