Thursday, June 18, 2009

June 18 Recupe Day




So I’m still drinking osha root decoction and feeling much better today. Doing laundry and getting ready to head out tomorrow. I did get an email recently from An Avid Reader who wanted me to fix the blog delivery dates. I replied to said Avid Reader, but after my email reply, I realized how the complaint was generated. Ah so. In the blogger upload program, it allows one to modify the blog date, which I have been utilizing amply, mostly because my good internet connection is so spotty and I want to have a chronological record. Here’s a picture of the Vietnamese restaurant that I did all my internet with while in Spokane. Hey, and they’ve got some great pho too! :) Check out the tires and wash job on that truck!! Woo-hoo! Thank you, John!


No comments:

Post a Comment